There were 3 things that happened at the end of January that made it a very special month! First things first – The February Coverpage for the Blog has changed! Presenting to you the February CoverPage!
The picture is clicked by the beauty blogger Surabi Chandira (S.C.) and the model featured will go by the initial C.
Ever since I was young, I have always wanted to be a writer – especially a magazine writer. To mark a footstep in that path, I design coverpages for each month!
Second – 50+ followers! Thanks to each and every one of you for your support! I really have to thank some special bloggers here – Yosra, for your support; Madeline, for your friendliness in the blogging world; GA Khan (Ahmed) for your encouraging words; Sarah, for the opportunity to write a guest blog post; Yaryna for your inspiring thoughts!
I saved the best for the last! Third: The Blog has been nominated for the very first award – Blog-aholic Award!
What is The Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!”
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) as I would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I usually don’t rate my blog posts as one better than the other because I’m just passionate about every blog post! However, I do feel that my last few posts were the best! So, here is the link: https://therinkcom.wordpress.com/category/fashion/
For my beauty blogger friend, I guess both her posts have got a lot of appreciation and here is the link to her half of the blog! https://therinkcom.wordpress.com/category/beauty/
3 Interesting Facts about Myself:
1. I am an introverted extrovert.
2. I love to sing and I sound like a nightingale (only to myself… & to others, a little similar to an animal’s sound; I have been told once that it is a lot worse than the donkey’s bray hahaha! )
3. I adopt the ideologies of the movie protagonist or a very influential movie character of an impactful movie, for a few days, after I watch the movie!!
For Interesting Facts about my Beauty Column Counterpart, click here: https://therinkcom.wordpress.com/about/
I guess this blog awards season is going on for a quite a while! And so, I would like to nominate only 4 bloggers!
Yosra (SOYANCE, LE BLOG D’UNE STYLISTE)
Madeline (The harmony in our clothes)
GA Khan – (wortharticlesblog)
Sarah – (lifewithlilred)